Maarten Groenink MD PhD
Cardiologist in the Academic Medical Center in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, a tertiary referral center for adult congenital heart disease. Specialisations: congenital heart disease and cardiovascualr imaging.
- Management Dilemmas in Marfan Syndrome 1
- Competitive Athlete with Bicuspid Aortic Stenosis
- Left Coronary Artery from Right Coronary Cusp
- Management Dilemmas in Marfan Syndrome 2
- What's the Mechanism of Mitral Regurgitation?
- ICD and a Fever
- Device Closure Challenges for Secundum ASD
- Pregnancy and Prosthetic Valve Thrombosis
- Marfan with Severe Mitral Regurgitation